Monday, May 26, 2008

Zion's Camp




This weekend I went to Zion's Camp. It was so much fun. The first night was a carnival. They set up games in the gym for us to play and win tickets. With the tickets you could have won an i-pod nano, a 8 1/2in screen portable DVD player or one of 5 $50 prepaid visa's. I of course didn't get anything.




Saturday was the keynote speakers, service projects and the dance. The keynote speakers were Brother and Sister Kapp. We got to pick the service project that we wanted to do. I picked giving blood but when I tried my iron was low. It was only 36%. So i did nothing all day. Me and the girls went back to the hotel and got ready for the dance. The dance was kinda fun. I went outside at one point to call my mom and see how Braylen was and two people were outside and they had caught a baby raccoon. The mom had apparently abandoned it earlier that day. And yes i had met guy earlier that day I just didn't know it until Sunday. After the dance we went back to the hotel and went to the boys room to play games. Jerry and Mike ended up coming to our room to play Wii and inhale helium. We had so much fun until 2:30 in the morning.
Sunday morning Rachel and I shuttled to the temple. We had sacrament in the temple and it was amazing and beautiful. Then we had lunch at Lake Land college. They catered for us. We did tours and got lost. Before we went home there was a closing speaker and bag dinners. I got to talk with the guy I met and get to know him better, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I was excited to get home though to get back to Braylen.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Your hair is GORGEOUS in that last picture, I love it. Good luck with this guy.