Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mmmm Baby food

(the fruit went from this^)


(to this^)



Tuesday probably about 2 weeks ago, my mom and I both had off.(mind you I've been trying to post more pictures but my internet is messed up, that's why I haven't posted) We went to Costco and bought tons of fruit to make our own baby food. Last week I had to work at night so my mom made Braylen all his vegetables, so I made the fruit. It was a lot of fun. It's really easy to do. The most time consuming part is cutting the fruit and skinning it but the rest is so easy. I decided to make the baby food now that I know it's so easy. On the plus side it's been proven to be cheaper than buying baby food. In all my mom has made: broccoli, blueberries, asparagus,mashed potatoes, beets and zucchini. I've made: squash, spinach, blackberries, peaches, mango, papaya, peaches, apples sauce and apricots. I still have to make the plums.

No comments: