Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Too Fast

My little bug is getting so big. In a matter of two days he has sat up on his own and pulls himself up on furniture and walks along it. I just can't believe it. He only turned 6 months on Monday.

On a different note, when I go back to school while I'm working Braylen will be in daycare. I found him a daycare between work and school which is perfect. I'm so excited to go back to school. I can't wait until I graduate so I can start my career. So if you are wondering what I'm going to school for, I'm going for Early Childhood Education Pre k-3. It's perfect because I love kids, and when I get married and have more kids I can go back to work when they're in school. It will be like I'm still a stay at home mom because I'll be there whenever my children are home.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Good for you for heading back to school! It is tough, but well worth it. You will be great. Good luck leaving little man the first time for all day.

Susan said...

Good for having a plan...keep at it.