Sunday, February 8, 2009

He's ONE!!!















(two days old)









(one year)


so may little baby is one and not so little anymore. Wednesday was his first birthday. We didn't do anything since it was in the middle of the week and we didn't do it this weekend because of my cousin's wedding. I got his one year pictures done and they are too cute. He was such a character while getting them done. He gave them faces you never see. one of the pictures i had done was a picture with a smash cake. He loved it. as soon as i put the cake done he went for it. there was no stopping him.

(Pat's wedding)

3 comments:

Susan said...

love the one in the briefcase!

Anonymous said...

oh Naomi, he's sooo cute! he's getting so big!! yay!

kimlis said...

I tag you.
8 TV shows or movies I watch.
8 things that happened yesterday
8 favorite places to eat
8 thing I am looking forward to
8 thing on my wish list
8 people I tag