Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Big Boy Now

A few weeks ago Braylen started trying to climb out of his crib. He didn't do it ofter or when he was in the room alone. I knew it was just a matter of time before he could climb out himself. He didn't like the crib he wanted mommies bed. I think because he could get on and off himself. Well guess what Monday after noon he climbed out all by himself. I went to put him down for a nap and went back into the kitchen. A couple minutes later I heard the door close and when I looked to see, he was walking out of the hall swinging his arms with a BIG smile on his face. He thinks he's such a big boy.




So me and grandma changed his bed yesterday from his crib to his youth bed. When nap time came he got out of bed a couple times but in the end he understood he stays in bed. Bed time was worst. Bed time is always worse.

No comments: