Friday, February 12, 2010

First Snow Day


This year was the first year that Braylen played in the snow. He was so excited because he had his new boots and snow pants on. When I bought his boots he had to wear them right away. When it was nap time he refused to take them off so I let him wear them to bed.

When we got outside he went right into the snow and started trying to grab it. He loves to through the snow in ball form or not. I of course was freezing because I didn't have as much clothes on but he didn't care. He climbed in the snow and dragged sticks through it seeing the trail left behind him. I let him play until I saw his lips turning purple but he refused to go inside, so I had to grab him and carry him into the house and pried his coat and boots off. I told him he could wear the pants but he still wasn't happy with mommy.


No comments: