Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Swing


Today my dad put up Braylen's swing that I got him off of Craig's list. It only cost me FIVE dollars. Amazing huh. Rachel found out that he loved to swing babysitting him one day. When I put him in it and started swinging him he just started laughing. He was in the swing for a little bit but then he started to get hungry.

Every morning he wakes up before me, so when I wake up I hear him talking to his animals. But once I wake up he knows because he pulls his bumper pad down about 2 inches. So when i move my blanket he sees and goes straight to the side I'm at and this is what i see:

2 comments:

Kate said...

That little eye peeking out is so cute! What a great photo to help you remember!

Susan said...

is this not just too adorable? and way too much fun. oh to keep him this age!