Thursday, May 21, 2009

Easter and More

I know my blogging is well overdue. I've just been busy or lazy. So now I have to update you for the past two months.

Braylen loves to talk on the phone. I let him talk to Auntie Nikki, Isabelle or Sio. He doesn't really talk but he smiles and listens really closely. He gets really mad when you take the phone away too.
I didn't get any picture of Braylen in his Easter outfit but I got others. I put his Easter basket in the middle of the living room floor. he found it and went straight for it. He got tons of Gummi Bears, a baby dino that ours and growls and two more Handy Manny toys. He got the other four for christmas.

We went to go take pictures with the bunnies that stand at Oakwood park. They left RIGHT before we got there. So I just took pictures of Him on the Easter basket.

Braylen has now started to climb on everything. He pulls the dinning room chairs out and climbs on them to get to the table. Grandpa and Grandma put up his playground and up the sides there are ladders and he climbs them to the top. There's nothing out of his reach now.

No comments: