Monday, May 25, 2009

First Trip to the Zoo

Me and the family took Braylen to the zoo for the first time on Sunday. He loved it. I had to leave before the my mom and dad so we started from the furthest part of the park and worked our way down. We took the train up to the Primate, cats and aquarium. On the way up he looked at the map with grandpa and showed us were he wanted to go. He stood next to me watching the animals as we went passed. When we got into the building I let Braylen go and he ran. He would go from one window to the next. He didn't know where he wanted to go next.



The Zoo has a dinosour area for the summer. So I wanted to go to that. At first he was excited but the dinos made noises and moved so he started to get scared.



At this point he wasn't scared. A little weary maybe but not scared yet. He didn't really want to be let go of me or grandma.



Then we saw the T-rex. It was 20 feet tall and so loud. It Scared the crap out of Braylen. He was ok when the T-rex stayed with his head up but when it lowered his head and roared really loud and Braylen started to cry.


I put him in front of the Triceratops and he was ok. He wouldn't take his eyes off of the Momma triceratops. When it started to move and roar he freaked again and cried.




They had a prop dino that people could take pictures with. I tried to get Braylen to take a picture but he only wanted to be off of the dino. So I thought it would be funny to put my head in it's mouth. Braylen laughed and so I put Braylen in the dino's mouth. He cried a little then stopped.


I had to be to work at 3 so we went to eat then I left.

After I left Grandma and Grandpa kept on going and took braylen threw the rest of the park. He saw the bears, wolves, and rhino's.

No comments: