Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fall!


So Braylen loves to play outside and I thought that he would love to play in the leaves. He didn't really care for the leaves he just wanted to swing. He did run around and throw leaves or kick them at me and he thought it was hilarious when I kicked them at him.



My dad and I a couple days later were outside raking up the leaves and Braylen of course was outside playing. He milks being outside whenever he can. It took us a while to rake up all the leaves but when we were done the pile ran the length of our house from the beginning of the dinning room to the end of the kitchen. We have one tree in our yard so all the leaves are not ours which really irritates us. And of course after raking up leaves you have to jump in them. So I threw Braylen into the pile not thinking it was that deep and he freaked out. I had to dig him out because it was deeper then I realized. He thought it was funny when me and Grandpa got the leaves though.

No comments: