Monday, March 3, 2008

A New Adventure!






Towards the end of my pregnancy my sister kept telling me I should start a blog. I didn't really see why I would blog when my son wouldn't be doing anything right away. He is going to be a month old tomorrow and is starting to do little things. He smiles a lot, he holds up his head on his own(but he's still a little wobbly) and he kicks and pushes his legs against things. He loves his thumb but right now he gets too frustrated not being able to find it and cries but when he does find it he is in heaven. I just look at him and think man hes going too grow fast.


When he was first born he was 8lbs 12 oz 21 inches long. Whats fun is he was only an ounce bigger then me. Every week I go to this support group at the hospital he was born at and I get to weigh him. As of last Wednesday he was 10lbs 5oz. He loves his food.


Yesterday he was blessed at church by my dad. Sister Stay made his gown for me because I wanted it perfect and no one does a better job then Sister Stay. I wanted to look nice for church that day but everything I have is old. So I went the night before and bought a dress, shoes and nylons. I prayed that morning that everything would go smoothly but of course it didn't. I went to put on my nylons and they were the wrong color. Then I went to put on my shoes and realized they were two right feet. So I had to run on the way to church, even though your not supposed to, to Kmart and get the right color nylons and a pair of shoes. After that everything went great. My son was blessed and Given the Name Braylen Andrew Levenhagen. I even got it on tape.


I know this is a long blog but I had to get you up to date. I hope you enjoy (Nicole i hope you noticed i spelled it right) reading about my motherhood experience and I'll keep you posted for now on.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad you made a blog! I love the picture of him laughing!

Missy said...

Hi Naomi, I got your site from Nicole's sorry!
He is so cute! Wow, what a special boy. How is he treating you? getting any sleep? I like the bangs by the way.
Love ya,
Missy