Thursday, March 13, 2008

Say Cheese!




So last night I went to a support group at the hospital. I go to it every week and I get to weigh Braylen. Last night he was 11lbs 6oz. He was 8lbs 7oz when we left the hospital so that's an ounce away from 3lbs gained in 5 weeks. What can I say the boy loves his food just like any other man. And just like any other man he's happy after he eats, that when he smiles the most. I got excited the other night because I just love his smile its so big and I had been trying for weeks to capture his smile on camera and finally I got it. Usually he sees the camera and stops smiling and wont smile again until it is turned off. How he knows it's turned off is a mystery to me.






2 comments:

Missy said...

baby smiles are the best!

Nicole said...

He's so handsome! That smile makes my heart melt, and I just want to eat him up.