Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Compacting Clothes

I've been meaning to blog about these space vacuum bags for a while now. I was at work when I found out that we sold them and they were on clearance. The lady I sold them to swore by them. I've been wondering about them because i thought it be a good idea for braylens to small clothes. I bought a couple packs and started to put all his clothes into the biggest cube. I couldn't believe it I fit 2 1/2 tubs into the biggest cube and it still wasn't full but what was amazing was when I sucked all the air out it was about the size of 1 tub.

(2 1/2 of these =...)


(not even a full one of these.)

1 comment:

Missy said...

Wow, I should get some of those! I have soooo many totes and boxes of baby girl clothes. Too bad I don't get to reuse them with this baby, but I will add lots of boxes and totes of boy clothes!