Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not Enough

Last week Nicole told me that Walter yelled at her because she doesn't put up enough pictured and mentioned that I don't either. Today my mom told me that Walter told her that to and that I don't even have to blog to just put up pictures. My thinking is if he's mad at Nicole for not putting up enough pictures then he must REALLY mad at me.

(he was eating a bitter biscuit)


I've been giving Braylen puffs and cheerios for a while now, so I figured i could let him feed himself for breakfast. Well i wont be doing that for a while. It took him forever and he kept gagging. I guess i have to wait til he has a couple teeth to let him feed himself.


One last thing. He loves mirrors. Every morning if i stop at the mirror on my door he smiles so big and usually kisses himself.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love the second to last picture of him. Where he is eating the cherrios, he looks like he is flipping you off!

Nicole said...

He does look like he's flipping you off! He's so cute! He better not cry when I kiss him, I'll be so sad.