Friday, October 31, 2008

First Halloween




















Today was Braylen's first Halloween and he went as a Dragon. He was the cutest. After he took his nap I dressed him up and took him to grandpa's work and grandma's work. He was a hit everywhere I took him. I had to return some stuff at kohl's so I took him to my work too. They absolutely love him there. I took him trick or treating with my friend who's son is about a month younger then braylen and her boyfriend and his daughter. We went up and down two streets and by the end of the first he was asleep. I wasn't actually getting candy for him but a couple of houses told me to get some for him so i did. I mean i didn't want to be rude :P.


P.S. I'm putting up videos of braylen wrestling with grandpa and him dancing with gradpa. the with the rest of the videos on the right.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

They should have been together for halloween. The dragon, the fairy, and the knight!

Anonymous said...

Oh he looks super cute!!!

Susan said...

Naomi...check my blog...I tagged you.