Friday, October 31, 2008

Hot Dogs, Feet and Books

Braylen now eats table food. He Eat everything we give him. Not bad huh with me being such a picky eater you'd think he would be but he loves all food. He even will drink my dad weird smoothies that he makes.

I don't know why but when Sio was little he used to cross his feet all the time. Well Braylen does too. I even think Nicole said Isabelle does too. the only time he does it is when he's eating, which is when i think sio did it most too. I swear if you never say there faces you'd know they were family.


One of the things that i think is the greatest is that braylen LOVES books. I hated reading and still sometimes do. But no he loves looking at them and turning the pages. He will either sit down and look at them himself or he brings you the book at you sit him in your lap and he'll let you read it to him. It makes me happy.

No comments: