Sunday, January 25, 2009

Random Nonsense

I figured I should up date you on what I'm doing and then do a little more on braylen. I'm going to school again this semester. taking it easy this time. I'm only taking 9 credit hours instead of 12. I'm taking my class for elementary teaching, chemistry in society and children's literature. So far they aren't to hard and they don't seem like they will be. I got a laptop so that i can do my homework during my break at school, which is four hours between two classes. that's going to help because then i wont have much to do when i get home maybe even nothing. I'm not working that much either because it's really slow so my hours have been cut dramatically. I think this semester should go by nicely.

On to Braylen. a couple days ago he found my dad's 3d glasses that he got when he went and saw a movie. there not the paper red and blue 3d glasses either. they are like sunglasses. Braylen love's them. He carries them around and makes you put them on him.



After Christmas we found that he has a TON of toy not joking. the kids spoiled. so we put some away then put the rest in a plastic dresser. he loves to open and close drawers so we figured it be perfect. now he takes out the drawers and climbs in them. he also put everything in them.


and lastly i just love these pictures. my dad today put his tie on braylen and he thought he was the coolest.

No comments: